Confined Spaces are one of the most hazardous environments for workers to engage with. Like work at height the risks of severe injury and death are very prominent for confined spaces workers. Fortunately, due to the high risk involved in confined space work, safe systems of work are exceptionally well planned and operatives very well drilled making it very safe when correct procedures are followed.
In such high risk industries Xytec believe that in-depth training to cover ‘basics’ is imperative and as such their introduction course to confined spaces is very detailed.
This course includes theory and discussion as well as some practical elements.
Training Delivered In Accordance With
- Confined Spaces Regulations 1997.
- HSE Approved Code of Practice, Regulations and Guidance.
Additional Reference Material
- Health and Safety at Work Etc Act 1974.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
- HSG53 (Fourth edition 2013). Respiratory protective equipment at work.
- European Standards and Marking for Fall Arrest.