Fire awareness is an important factor for all employees. In the event of a fire most know the exit points and where to congregate for a roll call. But what if they were trapped inside? During a fire the environment changes, in regard to your facility will they understand where and how these may occur and how this can affect them?
Xytec can offer advanced training with entry level survival techniques on top of a basic awareness course.
Training delivered in accordance with
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals Regulations) 1996.
- Fire Protection Association.
Additional Reference Material
- Health and Safety at Work Etc Act 1974.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.